The Lodge at The Everett
Our flagship vacation rental property! The Lodge at The Everett is a two-story structure originally built in 1896. It was the first building established upon The Everett Resort property. The Lodge overlooks Catfish Lake offering stunning lake and sunset views. Gather your group and sleep under a single roof!
Find a detailed description of The Lodge at The Everett as well as additional details about The Everett’s resort property by clicking on the full description below.
A One-Time Cleaning Fee, State & Local Taxes, and Credit Card Transaction Fees will be added to your Total Charges at the time of booking.
13 Bedrooms/5 Bathrooms – Sleeps 38
- • Open concept fully equipped gourmet kitchen with island bar seating for 8 and large dining area for 20.
- • Large Great Room with large screen TV and plenty of comfortable seating.
- • Separate Media Room with projection TV and wall-to-wall projection screen
- • Stackable washer and dryer
- • The Sunroom is a single level gathering Great Room with granite stone decorative fireplace
Prices start at: $2,996 for 4 nights